Pussycats Creator/Writer Vince Brusio signs at Cosmic Comix & Toys February 13!
On February 13, Cosmic Comix & Toys Hosts Maryland's E-Comix For A Pussycats Comic Book Signing & Cosplay Contest!
Date: Saturday, February 13
Place: 87 Mellor Avenue, Catonsville / 410-747-3041
*Meet E-Comix Publisher & Pussycats Creator/Writer Vince Brusio
*Books available to purchase.
*Photos taken & published
*Valentines Day Chocolates For Ladies.
*Cosplay Winners Announced Valentines Day
Cosplay Photo Contest Details
Just come to the February 13th Pussycats comic book signing at Cosmic Comix & Toys, pose in your costume with a copy of the Pussycats comic for a photo, leave your social media contact info, and qualify to win up to 3 great prizes!
(1) One Grand Prize winner will receive: $50 Cash Prize & signed copies of Pussycats #0-4 & the signed Pussycats ashcan & lithograph.
(1) First Prize Winner will receive: Signed copies of Pussycats #1-4 and the signed Pussycats ashcan & lithograph.
(1) Second Prize Winner will receive: Signed copies of Pussycats #1-4 and a signed lithograph.
The contest runs Saturday, February 13th, 2016 from 11am to 3pm. Winners will be chosen from all active participants, and announced on February 14.
By entering the contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND UPON THE QUALITY OF YOUR COSTUME.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE RELEASES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the contest is E-Comix, with its office at 7661 Swallow Road, Sykesville, MD 21784.
2. PRIZES: The prizes of the contest are mailed to the recipients, which are responsible for replying to notification so that prizes may be mailed to the recipients home address.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Attend the Pussycats comic book signing from 11am to 3pm at Cosmic Comix & Toys at 87 Mellor Ave, Catonsville, MD 21228.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who have reached the legal age of majority in their respective state/province/territory/country of residence as of July 12th, 2015.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of E-Comix will select the winner randomly. The winner will be selected and notified on February 14, 2016. The winner will be notified by mail, e-mail or telephone. In the event that E-Comix cannot reach the winner within five (5) days after it attempts to notify the winner, E-Comix will select a new winner according to these Official Rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and E-Comix will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must confirm receipt of the notice by return email or telephone call; and may be required to complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by E-Comix).
6. ENTRY PERIOD: The contest begins on February 13, 2016 at 11 a.m Eastern Time and ends February 13, 2016 at 3 p.m. ET. All entries must be received online by 11:59 p.m ET on February 27, 2016. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 26, 2016 and received no later than March 1, 2016 to be eligible for the Promotion. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: At its sole discretion, E-Comix may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless E-Comix, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
8. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that E-Comix and Prize Provider (each a “E-Comix Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of E-Comix Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
9. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release, indemnify, discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Released Parties from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your participation in the Contest;(b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right ; and/or (c) from any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Contest activity and/or prize. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, entrants agree that Released Parties have neither made nor will be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Contest and/or with respect to prizes, including, without limitation, to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. E-Comix reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
11. APPLICABLE LAW: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
Pussycats #1 - #4 Are Now Available To Order From Comic Shops, Or Email Us To Order Direct.
©Copyright 2016 E-Comix. All Rights Reserved.